Noyon Khutuktu Luvsandanzanravjaa had established a "Display Temple" called "Geba-ten Ragya Ling" that displayed his own art, some items connected with his parents and close ones, presents or souvenirs from other high lamas, offerings from the local community and extraordinary items collected from different places, etc. in 1840s. Since then, people used to call it "Dingam" or "Valuable".
The name of the temple was changed to "Relic Temple" tight after the Noyon Khutuktu's parinirvana (gone beyond sorrow) in 1856 bacause his mummified body and over 1500 caskets of Dharma and cultural items were placed there. A special curator in charge of the preservation and protection of this valuable heritage was appointed right away. Thus, Sh. Balchinchoijoo (Dharma name Ish-lodon), a disciple of the Fifth Noyon Khutuktu who had made a commitment to protect and preserve the Noyon Khutuktu's heritage and holy activities, was officially nominated as a special curator in 1856. He acted as a special curator throughout his life and passed on this responsibility to his son Gan-Ochir. Gan-Ochir passed it on to his son Narya after 33 years service. He was secceeded by his son Ongoi, then Ongoi's son Gombo, and Gombo's son Tudev. That was the course of events up to 1938.
In 1938, when the destruction of Khamar Monastery was imminent, the young monk G. Tudev rescued 64 caskets of cultural items from the temple which was being guarded by soldiers, and buried them in various locations in the vicinity of Khamar Monastery under the cover of darkness. Today, these cultural heritage objects rescued and protected by G. Tudev for 52 years are displayed for people to look at both at the Danzanravjaa Museum and Khamar Monastery.
Noyon Khutuktu Luvsandanzanravjaa also established and actively supported some non-religious institutions for the sake of educating such as Khamar Monastery's theatre, known as "The Story Singing Temple", library, art school, Children's Datsan i.e. college, and Display Temple, called "Geba-ten Rabgya Ling", etc. Some objects and documents bearing testimony to this activity of the Noyon Khutuktu are on display at the Danzanravjaa Museum.
The Noyon Khutuktu's "Children's Datsan" was open to both boys and girls and it served more or less to train professional actors and actresses, singers, dancers, various artists and accountants for the play "The life Story of the Moon Cuckoo". Graduates of this school were conferred some kind of certificate that bore a special stamp. At present, we can see this stamp and other exhibits associated with this school such as manuals, manuscripts, and some childresn's drawings, etc., among the various displays of the Danzanravjaa Museum.
To give a mere overview of the Fifth Noyon Khutukt Luvsandanzanravjaa's writings and creations, there are over 400 poems, over 100 long or short songs (Mongolian folk songs are of two major types, namely long and short songs), 1 volume of philosophical writings, 10 volume of plays, other writings on various Buddhist rituals or pujas both in Mongolian and Tibetan, as well as number of drawings. Most of these works of the Noyon Khutukt are preserved, today, at the Danzanravjaa Museum.
Thus, the Danzanravjaa Museum is in fact what the "Display Temple" of Khamar Monastery used to be in the past, even though it is located at some distance from the home monastery today. The opening ceremony for a museum dedicated to educating visitors about the great Mongolian enlightened master and outstanding poet, the Fifth Noyon Khutuktu Luvsandanzanravjaa, was held on July 10th, 1991 at Sainshand town where it was re-established. The Opening Ceremony of a new building for the Danzanravjaa Museum was held on 10th of July, 2008. We regard this as a major milestone in our effort to protect and preserve of the Noyon Khutuktu's cultural heritage, and hence, we are whole heartedly happy about this.